All Photos Contained On
This Web Site Are Protected By Copyright, No Unauthorised Reproduction
SS After An Order Number Denotes That This Part Is Made From Stainless Steel (INOX)
* 4 brush-high driving torque
* Ball bearings for efficient/easy spinning
* O-ring sealed motor for gas & water exclusion
* 9 tooth pinion provides a 15.78 gear reduction ratio for an 11% improvement in torque over the 10 tooth prestolite with 14.2 gear reduction ratio
* Net weight 2.16kg which is approximately 2Lbs lighter than the stock unit
* Completely bolt-in interchange...no modifications required.
This starter motor is best used with starter leads that are designed to take more power, please order our part numbers 065909, 065910 & 065911. We also recommend the use of a heavy duty battery, we can no longer post out batteries so get a YTX20 locally. If your bike is as it came out of the factory, then that is great, but if you have fitted a Boyer ignition, we recommend switching to our Pazon unit which works on much lower volts - our part number is PA2.
Page last updated 22/06/15